Want to change your password? You probably should, every now and then. We've set up a Self Service Password page.
If you know your current password, you can change it there. If you've forgotten your password, you can also reset it in one of two ways:
- Question: If you have set up a security question, you can reset your password by selecting your question and providing the answer.
- Requires that you've previously set a question and answer
- Make sure your question and answer are something that only you would know and not something that someone could guess or find out on social media or elsewhere.
- Email: If an alternate email address has been set, the system will send a confirmation email to that address with a link to reset the passowrd.
- More secure, but requires an alternate address be configured.
- DofT has to do that for you right now, but we'll add a way to do that yourself at some point.
DofT can also reset your password if needed.