Want to change your password? You probably should every now and then. If your acccount allows you to log in to Nextcloud @ DofTNet, you can change your password under Settings->Security. We've also set up a Self Service Password page.
If you know your current password, you can change it in there. If you've forgotten your password, you can also reset it in one of two ways:
- Email: If an alternate email address has been set in your account, the system will send a confirmation email to that address with a link to reset the passowrd.
- Requires an alternate address be configured.
- DofT has to do that for you right now, but we'll add a way to do that yourself at some point.
- SMS: If a mobile number has been set in your account, a text message with a reset token can be sent to your phone.
- Requires a mobile number to be configured.
- DofT have to configure that as well until he gets or writes more comprehensive account management tools.
DofT can also reset your password if needed.