If you have an account at DofTNet, then each service that you're allowed to log in to will have settins specific to that service. You can log into each service and go to the settings page to adjust your settings. This is some of what's what in each service:
Nextcloud @ DofTNet
- Personal info: Some basic account details. Full Name and Email are pulled from the main DofTNet account and can't be changed here, but other contact information can.
- Security: We don't have Two-Factor Authentication set up yet, but you can generate backup codes anyway. You can also see some informaiton on the devices and sessions accessing your account.
- Activity: set you activity logging and notification preferences.
- External storages: Have files on another server that you want to access via Nextcloud @ DofTNet? Set that up here.
- Mobile & Desktop: Links to apps for your phone and computer and information on how to set them up.
- Accessibility: A few themes to make using the cloud server easer, I guess?
- Sharing: Information on Federated Cloud sharing so you can share with users on other Nexcloud servers.
- Privacy: Information about your data.
- Pico CMS: Set up a website like this one.
- Collabora Online: Set up a directory for your document templates.
- Additional Settings: There are no other settings. shrugs
- Preferences: Various user pereferences
- Folders: Add, Remove, and set which folders are shown.
- Identities: Set up different name, address, and signature combinations for outgoing messages.
- Responses: Canned messages that can be used when composing email.
- Filters: Set up filters to sort. flag, forward, and/or discard incoming messages.
- About: This one's pretty self-explainatory, but it's got some information about the software.
So.. Right now the account has things like your username, password, first name, last name, email, alternate email (for password resets), security question, and information about what services you can use. This is all currently managed behind the scenes by DofT. We do have a password change/reset page and we have plans to add support for additional account settings but until then, probably just try to get in touch with us for any other account change requests.